Yes, Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without some fun jokes to delight. Enjoy these quirky ones with your children and students this season. Great to entertain family, friends and relatives at parties and gatherings. Enjoy!
- What do snowmen eat for lunch?
- What is a great Christmas present
A drum, you just can’t beat it!
- Who delivers presents to sharks?
- What do Santa’s helpers learn at school?
The Elf abet.
- Why was the snowman looking through a bag of carrots?
He wanted to find his nose.
- How does Darth Vader enjoy his Christmas Ham?
On the dark side.
- What do Monkeys sing at Christmas?
- What do reindeers say before they tell a joke?
This one will sleigh you.
- What do you call an elf who just won the lottery?
- What do you get when you cross a bell with a skunk
- What did the Christmas Tree say to the ornament?
Quit hanging around.
- Why didn’t the cat climb the Christmas Tree?
Because it was afraid of the bark.
- What do you get when you cross a Christmas Tree with an ipad?
- What language does Santa speak?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- What is every parents favourite Christmas carol?
- What do you call a cat on the beach on Christmas day?
- Where do mistle toe go to become famous?
Holly – Wood.
- What do hip hop artist do on Christmas?
- How do snowmen greet eachother?
Ice to meet you.
It’s a fun idea and great for social development to encourage children to memorize jokes. They love sharing them with their friends.