Jokes are fun! They are great for language skills and wonderful at helping build a child’s sense of humour. They also help kids think outside the box. Here is a collection of 50 favourites with the last joke being for us big kids! Don’t forget to share and have fun!
- Why does the sun always get good grades?
Cause it is super bright.
- Why are ghost bad liars?
Cause you can see right through them.
- Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
Because she’ll let it go.
- What did one pencil say to the other?
You’re looking sharp today.
- How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it.
- Why are there no jokes about pizza?
Because they are all so cheesy.
- Have you heard the joke about the skunk?
Never mind, it stinks!
- How to oceans greet each other?
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Do you smell carrots.
- What do you call a cow that plays in a band?
A moo- ician
- What do you call a train that sneezes?
A Choo Choo Train
- What tree fits into your hand?
A palm tree.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
- What do you call a dancing cow?
A milk shake.
- What did the policeman say to his tummy?
You’re under a vest.
- What time do you go to the dentist?
Tooth – hurty.
- What do you call fake pasta?
- Why did the banana take a Panadol?
Because it wasn’t peeling well.
- What is a ghost’s favourite dessert?
I – Scream!
- Why was six scared of seven?
Because seven eight nine.
- What do you give a sick lemon?
- Why are skeletons so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin.
- What is a witch’s favourite school subject?
- What do you call witches who live together?
- Why don’t mummies take time off?
Cause they’re afraid to unwind.
- What is it like to be kissed by a vampire?
A pain in the neck!
- What does a Halloween panda eat?
- What do you call cheese that is not yours?
- What do you call a snowman in summer?
- What do elves learn in school?
The Elf abet
- What do cows love doing with their friends?
Going to the moooovies.
- What is a sleeping dinosaur called?
- What animal cheats at games?
- How do bee’s get the school?
On the buzz.
- What does a tree like to drink?
- What’s a cat’s favourite colour?
- What do ghosts eat for dinner?
- What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper?
- Why did the dog chase his tail?
He was trying to make ends meet.
- What animal keeps the best time?
A watch dog.
- What did the teacher say when the horse walked into the class?
Why the long face.
- What do you call a horse that lives next door?
A neigh bor.
- Why are cats so good at video games?
Because they have nine lives.
- Why can’t a leopard hide?
Because it’s so easy to spot.
- What’s a cat’s favourite dessert?
- Where do fish sleep?
On water beds.
- Why was the elephant held up at the airport?
She was waiting for her trunk.
- When do ducks’ wake?
At the quack of dawn.
- Who stole the boat out of the bathtub?
The robber ducky.
50. This year I am not eating chocolate, peanuts or marshmallows.
Oh boy! It’s going to be a rocky road! 🤣
Hahaha, that’s it from me! I sincerly hope you enjoyed them with your preschooler. Below I have added a fun Youtube playlist for dancing, cause… why not?😁
Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list and stream and follow on Youtube and Spotify! See you all again soon everybody, bye for now… Debbie Doo⭐